Lay Down

/ quinta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2009 /
Lay Down

This is a vision of my humanity fading away
I have definately lost my mind, hey hey!
You better check your shitty final day
It's just my ultimate ground to play
How do you feel today?
When you have nothing else to say
Mayday Mayday!
Let me finish, if I may:
You shall lay
Down
Down
Down

Chorus:As you live, you are a simple accessorise
As you die, you are living otherwise
See me loosing my pure humanity
As I rip you down with a single memory

Failures, things you've mastered with your lies
Reborn, as your skelenton cries
Let me tell you a story that will open your eyes
I'm inside, it is my desguise
My final intention is just to traumatise
Because my humanity it's something I compromise
Don't question me for I am wise
Why why why
You shall lay
Down
Down
Down

Chorus:As you live, you are living otherwise
As you die, you are a simple accessorise
See me loosing my pure humanity
As I rip you down with a single memory
(repeat 2 x)

Desguise
Your lies
Authority
Memory
Final Day
May Day

You clown. Lay down!

_______

Joana Queiroz

0 comentários:

Poemas

Acima encontram textos produzidos por nós. Naquela de achar que podemos conferir elevado grau de melo-dramatismo e inspiração às vossas vidas. Or maybe not.

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Rascunhos com sentido, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger