' there is no love.

/ segunda-feira, 1 de outubro de 2012 /
There is no love. I resent it now, even though I miss you. I miss you so bad...
But I'll forget you, and that's really sad.
I know you can hear me, so remember it clearly...
The day you let it slip away. The day you'll regret everyday. Or so I hope.
Does it torment you? I can't see through the look in your eyes,
Only emptiness, vacant, nothing.
Sadly, I lost all the hope I had. There is no love...
Brilliance! All I have is regret.

You know what they say, right?
How we survive, it's what makes us who we are...
And who am I? Can you see it?
I'm sure you can...

303201_280194655429981_1539069218_n_large

0 comentários:

Poemas

Acima encontram textos produzidos por nós. Naquela de achar que podemos conferir elevado grau de melo-dramatismo e inspiração às vossas vidas. Or maybe not.

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Rascunhos com sentido, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger