'friendship chronicles.

/ sábado, 18 de fevereiro de 2012 /
The medicine of life is to have true faithful friends.
Those bring out the best of me, no doubt. I have great friends. And essential ones.

2011 and this present year have been great in that department. I've met great and awesome people that I'm really proud to call my friends. André Antunes and Sofia Rebelo, you guys are unreal! It was a pleasure to get to know you better and it still is! Thank you for everything, days in faculty are not the same without you! And those crazy train/subway rides?? Oh god, only us!
FDL folks are incredible, I absolutly have the best time hanging out with them... Great people! Dont really need to say more names, but some of them are definitly for life! Yes Luís, you are included.

And then are those friends that I may have grown apart, for variety of reasons, but the feelings and memories remain. Because even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends. I love and keep 12'D in my heart, whatever the future may hold.

I have deep love towards all of my friends. I truly could not live without them. I have 2 very special people in my life that I care deeply..
Margarida Monteiro, can't find the words to describe you!! We are never apart, maybe we were in distance, but never in heart. I love you girl.
One thing I've come to realize is that absense makes the heart grow fonder. I've learned that from her. And now, my other special person, a dear friend, the best actually, that is currently in Prague, makes me see that again. Pedro, lucky youuu.

So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you're carrying your joyful smile everywhere you go! You are being missed! And I won't even start talking about your importance, not only because you know it, but most importantly because I'm not that lame.


I love you ALL,


Sarah Queiroz

0 comentários:

Poemas

Acima encontram textos produzidos por nós. Naquela de achar que podemos conferir elevado grau de melo-dramatismo e inspiração às vossas vidas. Or maybe not.

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Rascunhos com sentido, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger