be yourself. find yourself.

/ quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011 /

"All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself."

- Ralph Ellison in Invisible Man


Basicamente, sê tu próprio. Em ti encontras todas as respostas. Vai aonde tiveres que ir para as encontrares, mais vais para um lugar de lucidez, onde te reconheças.


0 comentários:

Poemas

Acima encontram textos produzidos por nós. Naquela de achar que podemos conferir elevado grau de melo-dramatismo e inspiração às vossas vidas. Or maybe not.

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Rascunhos com sentido, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger